The abyss Index du Forum
The abyss Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Help, Lord! I Want To Win The Worry War Lisa Gayle

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The abyss Index du Forum -> Boîte à idée -> Idées pour enrichir le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanysshain

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Help, Lord! I Want To Win The Worry War Lisa Gayle Répondre en citant

Help, Lord! I Want to Win the Worry War
by Lisa Gayle
rating: 5.0 (7 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Help, Lord! I Want to Win the Worry War
>>>ONLINE BOOK Help, Lord! I Want to Win the Worry War

Win your war over worry NOW without wasting any more precious years on this fruitless exercise in futility!

Imagine your life without worry....what could you accomplish without daily spinning your wheels in the wasteful worrying woes?

What if you could wake up each morning looking forward to a brand new day without worrying your way through it - without a heavy cloud of concerns constantly obstructing your vision?

Lisa Gayle is a sister, friend, daughter, mom and grandma who shares her true life experiences in this book suitable for reading alone or as a study - ideal as either a personal devotional or for group Bible Study use. With a classic mixture of humor, real life stories, Scripture references and more, this author understands where you are with worry and how to help you overcome it in the here and now.

With powerful chapter recaps as well as action guides and discussion questions (and a free bonus offer), you won't soon forget what you learn here!

This Book Includes:

* FREE Bonus Offer Printable Power Quotes to help you win your war on worry

* So What’s the Big Deal About Worry? (it's worse than you think)

* Worry’s Bad Reputation

* Resistance to your War on Worry (and how to overcome it)

* Dismantling Your Worry Excuses (one by one)

* Do You Model Mary or Martha? (hint: one lady you definitely don't want to copy)

* A New Way to Look at Worry (this one a brilliant way to change your ingrained patterns)

* From Worrier to Warrior (yes, it's possible for you!)
and more.

“Help, Lord! I Want to Win the Worry War” pinpoints the reasons we worry, how worry affects our health and well-being, and how to beat this time, energy and joy stealer!

This book was written with an ACTION GUIDE to enable you to win over worry and to help you to live your best life NOW.
Declutter your mind of this destructive emotion - and learn to worry less and live more.Telling yourself the truth will free you to live in the present moment, take God’s cure for negative emotions, and learn to truly be anxious for nothing.

Buy this book NOW to win your war over worry and trade anxiety for peace.
It's time to STOP worrying and START living.

Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!

Details:
price: $1.53
bound: 77 pages
publisher: Seedtime Harvest Publishing; 1 edition (April 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06ZZHV19Z
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2084 KB

Help, Lord! I Want to Win the Worry War Lisa Gayle
Help, Lord! I Want to Win the Worry War find audio pc bookstore book

Tags: free fb2, free online iphone, free doc, free download mobile pdf, book download via Transmission, free mobile, download torrent isoHunt, view cheap kickass сhapter book, ios access how download information online, ebook android pdf, sale book, epub free, mobile ebook, free ebook, book torrent, book google docs, no registration read macbook full sale, book docs, book ipad free, eReader online, book get pdf, link online francais access book, book read, .fb2 download, book Mega, download eng book, You search pdf online pdf, book for Windows Phone, book BitTorrent free, book text format, book BitTorrent free, purchase book, kindle download free

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The abyss Index du Forum -> Boîte à idée -> Idées pour enrichir le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange